Friday, November 11, 2011

CAMPUS-COOL VOL.12: EMPYREAL ASCENSION

I wish I could grasp what it is that is possessing me to post photographs in such a promptly manner these past two days. I also wish I remembered to make a wish at 11:11am, but there's always 11:11pm, right? Anyways. This photos are from today, taken roughly 3 hours ago. This black suede blazer --just so you can get a taste of how old a majority of my clothing are -- is from Sarah Jessica Parker's Bitten clothing-line; collection from 2005? 2006 maybe. Let's see; what else? My bow-tie I have had for about 2 years and this is my first time wearing it this year.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

Click the jump
[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

2 comments:

EAS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EAS said...

Love how you add creative details to such a classic outfit. Can you give me some feedback about Lookbook? What do you think of it?

SEA www.eaudreys.blogspot.com

Post a Comment