Friday, August 17, 2012

LOOK-BOOK | [A] PASTEL POUPON

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

[9-8-12] - A common misconception held among my audience, is that I may be overly dedicated to the world of fashion - that my world revolves around the Art of fashion. Well, I'll be the first to tell you it's quite the contrary. However, I am a fan of quality and, if you pay close attention, you will find that that is particularly what I speak on. I do like to believe that style-wise, I unknowingly and most times knowingly, place an emphasis on the essence of "breaking the mold" - doing the unusual. The same can be said for the majority of today's style-conscious individuals, which is an incredibly rare breath of fresh air.
One of my absolute favourite things is creating a contrast through patterns and textures. I have always felt a bold floral print complements either a navy blue + white or perhaps, noir + blanc in a manner so grand, it transcends time. Peace.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comments:

Valencia said...

You have great style!!! I love those shorts!

Post a Comment